- Similar to relining, but one or two metre lengths of relining resin are used to correct breakages in pipes that don’t need to be completely replaced.
- An ideal affordable alternative, that provides a permanent, fast solution to smaller cracks and leaks in your pipes.
- A cost effective solution for broken pipes over a longer distance. Think muliti story buildings such as unit blocks, commercial and industrial properties. The inversion technology is a similar process to the pipe relining however it handles multiple pipe bends and slight changes in the diameter of the pipe.
- Cracks, leaks, and dislodgement problems in pipes can often occur at the junctions where two pipes meet. Using our top of the line relining equipment a liner is matched to the size and shape of a junction, coated in epoxy resin it is inflated and pressed against the junction to reline the junction with a new, watertight lining.
BLOCKED DRAINS & SEWERS
- Common causes of blocked drains are tree roots, grease, food waste, baby wipes, sanitary items and foreign objects.
- Our state of the art CCTV cameras allow us to search, pinpoint location & depth and diagnose the problem in a sewer or storm water drain. The camera is inserted into the drain and via a monitor we are able to inspect the condition of the drain and pin point any problems in their exact location using pipe locator technology on the camera head.
- Regular blocked drains is usually an indication that there is damage. The CCTV recordings help us provide an accurate quote and inspection.
Fluid Pipe Relining using high pressure jet equipment to clean and clear blockages in your plumbing.
Call us today for a drain inspecton.
- Our robotic cutter allows us to cut tree roots and debris out of pipe work that cannot be moved with our high pressure jet. The equipment allows us to safely remove blockages with out the need to dig (one access point) or damage the host pipe.